Anti-flt3 Antibody (MOM-18363)
|Recombinant Anti-Human flt3 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human FLT3, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in ELISA, FC, IP, FuncS, IF, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for the FL cytokine. Has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity.
- ATP binding; cytokine receptor activity; nucleotide binding; phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase binding; protein homodimerization activity; receptor activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity; vascular endothelial growth factor-activated receptor activity;
- FLT3; fms-related tyrosine kinase 3; receptor-type tyrosine-protein kinase FLT3; CD135; FLK2; STK1; STK-1; CD135 antigen; FL cytokine receptor; fetal liver kinase 2; fms-like tyrosine kinase 3; stem cell tyrosine kinase 1; growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase type III; FLK-2
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.