Anti-flt4 Antibody Fab (MOM-18562-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human flt4 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment specifically binds to Human FLT4, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for VEGFC. Has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity.
- ATP binding; growth factor binding; nucleotide binding; protein binding; protein phosphatase binding; receptor activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity; vascular endothelial growth factor-activated receptor activity; vascular endothelial growth factor-activated receptor activity;
- FLT4; fms-related tyrosine kinase 4; vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 3; PCL; VEGFR3; FLT-4; VEGFR-3; soluble VEGFR3 variant 1; soluble VEGFR3 variant 2; soluble VEGFR3 variant 3; fms-like tyrosine kinase 4; tyrosine-protein kinase receptor FLT4; FLT41; LMPH1A;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.