Anti-flt4 Antibody scFv (MOM-18562-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human flt4 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human FLT4, expressed in E. coli
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for VEGFC. Has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity.
- ATP binding; growth factor binding; nucleotide binding; protein binding; protein phosphatase binding; receptor activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity; vascular endothelial growth factor-activated receptor activity; vascular endothelial growth factor-activated receptor activity;
- FLT4; fms-related tyrosine kinase 4; vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 3; PCL; VEGFR3; FLT-4; VEGFR-3; soluble VEGFR3 variant 1; soluble VEGFR3 variant 2; soluble VEGFR3 variant 3; fms-like tyrosine kinase 4; tyrosine-protein kinase receptor FLT4; FLT41; LMPH1A;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.