Anti-flt4 Antibody (MOM-18562)
|Recombinant Anti-Human flt4 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human FLT4, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for VEGFC. Has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity.
- ATP binding; growth factor binding; nucleotide binding; protein binding; protein phosphatase binding; receptor activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity; vascular endothelial growth factor-activated receptor activity; vascular endothelial growth factor-activated receptor activity;
- FLT4; fms-related tyrosine kinase 4; vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 3; PCL; VEGFR3; FLT-4; VEGFR-3; soluble VEGFR3 variant 1; soluble VEGFR3 variant 2; soluble VEGFR3 variant 3; fms-like tyrosine kinase 4; tyrosine-protein kinase receptor FLT4; FLT41; LMPH1A;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.