Anti-fn1 Antibody Fab (MOM-18563-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human fn1 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment binds selectively to Human FN1, expressed in E. coli
- A region in the ED-A domain of human cellular fibronectin.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Fibronectins bind cell surfaces and various compounds including collagen, fibrin, heparin, DNA, and actin. Fibronectins are involved in cell adhesion, cell motility, opsonization, wound healing, and maintenance of cell shape. Anastellin binds fibronectin and induces fibril formation. This fibronectin polymer, named superfibronectin, exhibits enhanced adhesive properties. Both anastellin and superfibronectin inhibit tumor growth, angiogenesis and metastasis. Anastellin activates p38 MAPK and inhibits lysophospholipid signaling.
- collagen binding; extracellular matrix structural constituent; heparin binding; protein binding;
- FN1; fibronectin 1; fibronectin; CIG; cold insoluble globulin; FINC; GFND2; LETS; migration stimulating factor; MSF; cold-insoluble globulin; migration-stimulating factor; FN; FNZ; ED-B; GFND; DKFZp686H0342; DKFZp686I1370; DKFZp686F10164; DKFZp686O13149;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.