Anti-fndc1 Antibody (MOM-18564)
|Recombinant Anti-Human fndc1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human FNDC1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in Neut, FuncS, IF, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- May be an activator of G protein signaling.
- Activation-associated cDNA protein; AGS8; Expressed in synovial lining protein; fibronectin type III domain containing 2; Fibronectin type III domain-containing protein 1; FNDC1; FNDC2; MEL4B3
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.