Anti-folr2 Antibody (MOM-18365)
|Recombinant Anti-Human folr2 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human FOLR2, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Binds to folate and reduced folic acid derivatives and mediates delivery of 5-methyltetrahydrofolate to the interior of cells.
- folic acid binding; receptor activity;
- FOLR2; folate receptor 2 (fetal); folate receptor beta; FBP; folate receptor, beta; folate receptor, fetal/placental; placental folate-binding protein; folate-binding protein, fetal/placental; FR-P3; FR-BETA; BETA-HFR; FBP/PL-1
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.