Anti-fosl1 Antibody scFv (MOM-18364-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human fosl1 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human FOSL1, expressed in E. coli
- Protein expressed in 293T cell transfected with Human FRA1 expression vector.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- The Fos gene family consists of 4 members: FOS, FOSB, FOSL1, and FOSL2. These genes encode leucine zipper proteins that can dimerize with proteins of the JUN family, thereby forming the transcription factor complex AP-1. As such, the FOS proteins have been implicated as regulators of cell proliferation, differentiation, and transformation.
- protein binding; protein dimerization activity; sequence-specific DNA binding; sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity;
- FOSL1; FOS-like antigen 1; fos-related antigen 1; fra 1; FOS-like antigen-1; FRA; FRA1; fra-1
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.