Anti-ftl Antibody Fab (MOM-18360-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human ftl Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is bind to Human FTL, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- Stores iron in a soluble, non-toxic, readily available form. Important for iron homeostasis. Iron is taken up in the ferrous form and deposited as ferric hydroxides after oxidation. Also plays a role in delivery of iron to cells. Mediates iron uptake in capsule cells of the developing kidney.
- ferric iron binding; ferroxidase activity; identical protein binding; iron ion binding; oxidoreductase activity;
- FTL; ferritin, light polypeptide; ferritin light chain; ferritin L subunit; ferritin L chain; ferritin light polypeptide like 3; L apoferritin; MGC71996; ferritin L-chain; ferritin light polypeptide-like 3; NBIA3
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.