Anti-ftl Antibody (MOM-18360)
|Recombinant Anti-Human ftl Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human FTL, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Stores iron in a soluble, non-toxic, readily available form. Important for iron homeostasis. Iron is taken up in the ferrous form and deposited as ferric hydroxides after oxidation. Also plays a role in delivery of iron to cells. Mediates iron uptake in capsule cells of the developing kidney.
- ferric iron binding; ferroxidase activity; identical protein binding; iron ion binding; oxidoreductase activity;
- FTL; ferritin, light polypeptide; ferritin light chain; ferritin L subunit; ferritin L chain; ferritin light polypeptide like 3; L apoferritin; MGC71996; ferritin L-chain; ferritin light polypeptide-like 3; NBIA3
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.