Anti-fut4 Antibody (MOM-18307)
|Recombinant Anti-Human fut4 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human FUT4, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- F9 teratocarcinoma stem cells (X-irradiated).
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- This antibody detects staggede-specific mouse embryonic antigen (SSEA-1). It is often used as a marker of undifferentiated mouse embryonic stem cells, embryonal carcinoma cells and primordial germ cells. The antigen is not present on human embryonic stem cells.
- alpha-(1->3)-fucosyltransferase activity; fucosyltransferase activity; transferase activity, transferring glycosyl groups;
- FUT4; fucosyltransferase 4 (alpha fucosyltransferase, myeloid-specific); CD15, ELFT, FCT3A; alpha--fucosyltransferase; ELAM ligand fucosyltransferase; FUC TIV; galactoside 3 L fucosyltransferase; Lewis X; fucT-IV; fucosyltransferase IV; ELAM-1 ligand fucosyltransferase; galactoside 3-L-fucosyltransferase; staggede-specific embryonic antigen 1; LeX; CD15; ELFT; FCT3A; FUTIV; SSEA-1; FUC-TIV
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.