Anti-gcg Antibody scFv (MOM-18566-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human gcg Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human GCG, expressed in E. coli
- Polymerized porcine glucagon.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Glucagon is a hormone that is secreted by alpha cells in the pancreas. Glucagon antaggedonizes insulin by converting glycogen to glucose in the liver and increasing blood sugar levels. Glucagon-like peptide 1 (GLP1), Glucagon-like peptide 2 (GLP2), VIP (vasoactive intestinal peptide) and PACAP (pituitary adenylate cyclase activating polypeptide) are in the glucagons hormone family. GLP1 is a transmitter in the central nervous system that regulates feeding and drinking behavior. GLP2 stimulates intestinal epithelial growth.
- glucagon receptor binding; hormone activity; receptor binding;
- GCG; glucagon; glicentin related polypeptide; GLP1; GLP2; glucagon like peptide 1; glucagon like peptide 2; GRPP; glucagon-like peptide 1; glucagon-like peptide 2; glicentin-related polypeptide;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.