Anti-gfra3 Antibody (MOM-18567)
|Recombinant Anti-Human gfra3 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human GFRA3, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for the glial cell line-derived neurotrophic factor, ARTN (artemin). Mediates the artemin-induced autophosphorylation and activation of the RET receptor tyrosine kinase.
- axon guidance receptor activity; receptor activity; receptor binding;
- GFRA3; GDNF family receptor alpha 3; GDNF family receptor alpha-3; GFRa 3; GFR-alpha-3; GDNFR-alpha-3; GPI-linked receptor; GDNF receptor alpha-3; glial cell line-derived neurotrophic factor receptor alpha-3;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.