Anti-ghrl Antibody Fab (MOM-18367-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human ghrl Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is directed against Human GHRL, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Recombinant full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-118 of Human Ghrelin
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Ghrelin is the ligand for growth hormone secretaggedogue receptor type 1 (GHSR). Induces the release of growth hormone from the pituitary. Has an appetite-stimulating effect, induces adiposity and stimulates gastric acid secretion. Involved in growth regulation.Obestatin may be the ligand for GPR39. May have an appetite-reducing effect resulting in decreased food intake. May reduce gastric emptying activity and jejunal motility.
- G-protein coupled receptor binding; ghrelin receptor binding; ghrelin receptor binding; growth hormone-releasing hormone activity; growth hormone-releasing hormone activity; growth hormone-releasing hormone activity; protein tyrosine kinase activator activity;
- GHRL; ghrelin/obestatin prepropeptide; ghrelin, growth hormone secretaggedogue receptor ligand; appetite-regulating hormone; ghrelin; MTLRP; obestatin; motilin-related peptide; growth hormone secretaggedogue; ghrelin/obestatin preprohormone; growth hormone-releasing peptide
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.