Anti-ghrl Antibody scFv (MOM-18367-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human ghrl Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human GHRL, expressed in E. coli
- Recombinant full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-118 of Human Ghrelin
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Ghrelin is the ligand for growth hormone secretaggedogue receptor type 1 (GHSR). Induces the release of growth hormone from the pituitary. Has an appetite-stimulating effect, induces adiposity and stimulates gastric acid secretion. Involved in growth regulation.Obestatin may be the ligand for GPR39. May have an appetite-reducing effect resulting in decreased food intake. May reduce gastric emptying activity and jejunal motility.
- G-protein coupled receptor binding; ghrelin receptor binding; ghrelin receptor binding; growth hormone-releasing hormone activity; growth hormone-releasing hormone activity; growth hormone-releasing hormone activity; protein tyrosine kinase activator activity;
- GHRL; ghrelin/obestatin prepropeptide; ghrelin, growth hormone secretaggedogue receptor ligand; appetite-regulating hormone; ghrelin; MTLRP; obestatin; motilin-related peptide; growth hormone secretaggedogue; ghrelin/obestatin preprohormone; growth hormone-releasing peptide
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.