Anti-glg1 Antibody scFv (MOM-18568-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human glg1 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human GLG1, expressed in E. coli
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Binds fibroblast growth factor and E-selectin (cell-adhesion lectin on endothelial cells mediating the binding of neutrophils).
- fibroblast growth factor 2 binding; receptor binding;
- GLG1; golgi glycoprotein 1; golgi apparatus protein 1; Golgi apparatus protein 1; CFR 1; ESL 1; MG 160; E-selectin ligand 1; golgi sialoglycoprotein MG-160; cysteine-rich fibroblast growth factor receptor; CFR-1; ESL-1; MG160; MG-160; FLJ23319; FLJ23967; FLJ32797; DKFZp686L08213;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.