Anti-glg1 Antibody (MOM-18568)
|Recombinant Anti-Human glg1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human GLG1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, FC, IP, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Binds fibroblast growth factor and E-selectin (cell-adhesion lectin on endothelial cells mediating the binding of neutrophils).
- fibroblast growth factor 2 binding; receptor binding;
- GLG1; golgi glycoprotein 1; golgi apparatus protein 1; Golgi apparatus protein 1; CFR 1; ESL 1; MG 160; E-selectin ligand 1; golgi sialoglycoprotein MG-160; cysteine-rich fibroblast growth factor receptor; CFR-1; ESL-1; MG160; MG-160; FLJ23319; FLJ23967; FLJ32797; DKFZp686L08213;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.