Anti-glp1r Antibody scFv (MOM-18369-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human glp1r Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human GLP1R, expressed in E. coli
- Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 250 - 350 of Human GLP1R.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- This is a receptor for glucagon-like peptide 1. The activity of this receptor is mediated by G proteins which activate adenylyl cyclase.
- G-protein coupled peptide receptor activity; glucagon receptor activity; peptide hormone binding; receptor activity; signal transducer activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
- GLP1R; glucagon-like peptide 1 receptor; GLP-1R; GLP-1-R; GLP-1 receptor; MGC138331
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.