Anti-glp1r Antibody (MOM-18369)
|Recombinant Anti-Human glp1r Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human GLP1R, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 250 - 350 of Human GLP1R.
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- This is a receptor for glucagon-like peptide 1. The activity of this receptor is mediated by G proteins which activate adenylyl cyclase.
- G-protein coupled peptide receptor activity; glucagon receptor activity; peptide hormone binding; receptor activity; signal transducer activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
- GLP1R; glucagon-like peptide 1 receptor; GLP-1R; GLP-1-R; GLP-1 receptor; MGC138331
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.