Anti-gnrhr Antibody Fab (MOM-18371-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human gnrhr Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment specifically binds to Human GNRHR, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Synthetic peptide: MANSASPEQNQHCSAINNSIPLMQGNLPY conjugated to BSA, corresponding to N terminal amino acids 1-29 of Human GnRHRMANSASPEQNQHCSAINNSIPLMQGNLPY
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone (GnRH) is down-regulated by hCG and believed to be an autocrine factor that regulates the ovary. The Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone Receptor (GnRHR) is synthesized in the pituitary gland. Activin A has been shown to stimulate the synthesis of GnRHR, illustrating a possible mechanism for the modulation of gonadotropin responsiveness to GnRH.
- gonadotropin-releasing hormone receptor activity; growth hormone-releasing hormone receptor activity; receptor activity; signal transducer activity;
- GNRHR; gonadotropin-releasing hormone receptor; GRHR; LHRHR; gnRH-R; gnRH receptor; luliberin receptor; type I GnRH receptor; leutinizing-releasing hormone receptor; leutinizing hormone releasing horomone receptor; gonadotropin-releasing hormone (type 1) receptor 1; LRHR; GNRHR1
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.