Anti-gnrhr Antibody (MOM-18371)
|Recombinant Anti-Human gnrhr Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human GNRHR, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Synthetic peptide: MANSASPEQNQHCSAINNSIPLMQGNLPY conjugated to BSA, corresponding to N terminal amino acids 1-29 of Human GnRHRMANSASPEQNQHCSAINNSIPLMQGNLPY
- Suitable for use in ELISA, IP, FC, FuncS, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone (GnRH) is down-regulated by hCG and believed to be an autocrine factor that regulates the ovary. The Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone Receptor (GnRHR) is synthesized in the pituitary gland. Activin A has been shown to stimulate the synthesis of GnRHR, illustrating a possible mechanism for the modulation of gonadotropin responsiveness to GnRH.
- gonadotropin-releasing hormone receptor activity; growth hormone-releasing hormone receptor activity; receptor activity; signal transducer activity;
- GNRHR; gonadotropin-releasing hormone receptor; GRHR; LHRHR; gnRH-R; gnRH receptor; luliberin receptor; type I GnRH receptor; leutinizing-releasing hormone receptor; leutinizing hormone releasing horomone receptor; gonadotropin-releasing hormone (type 1) receptor 1; LRHR; GNRHR1
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.