Anti-gpa33 Antibody scFv (MOM-18569-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human gpa33 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human GPA33, expressed in E. coli
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- May play a role in cell-cell recognition and signaling.
- receptor activity;
- GPA33; glycoprotein A33 (transmembrane); cell surface A33 antigen; A33; transmembrane glycoprotein A33; MGC129986; MGC129987;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.