Anti-gpa33 Antibody (MOM-18569)
|Recombinant Anti-Human gpa33 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human GPA33, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in Neut, IF, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- May play a role in cell-cell recognition and signaling.
- receptor activity;
- GPA33; glycoprotein A33 (transmembrane); cell surface A33 antigen; A33; transmembrane glycoprotein A33; MGC129986; MGC129987;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.