Anti-havcr1 Antibody (MOM-18504)
|Recombinant Anti-Human havcr1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human HAVCR1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- May play a role in T-helper cell development and the regulation of asthma and allergic diseases. Receptor for TIMD4 (By similarity). In case of human hepatitis A virus (HHAV) infection, functions as a cell-surface receptor for the virus. May play a role in kidney injury and repair.
- receptor activity;
- HAVCR1; hepatitis A virus cellular receptor 1; HAVCR; HAVCR 1; TIM 1; TIM1; TIMD1; kidney injury molecule 1; T-cell membrane protein 1; T cell immunoglobin domain and mucin domain protein 1; TIM; KIM1; KIM-1; TIM-1; TIMD-1; HAVCR-1
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.