Anti-hmgb1 Antibody scFv (MOM-18379-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human hmgb1 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human HMGB1, expressed in E. coli
- Full length native protein (purified) (Pig).
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- DNA binding proteins that associates with chromatin and has the ability to bend DNA. Binds preferentially single-stranded DNA. Involved in V(D)J recombination by acting as a cofactor of the RAG complex. Acts by stimulating cleavage and RAG protein binding at the 23 bp spacer of conserved recombination signal sequences (RSS). Heparin-binding protein that has a role in the extension of neurite-type cytoplasmic processes in developing cells.
- DNA binding; DNA binding, bending; DNA binding, bending; RAGE receptor binding; calcium-dependent protein kinase regulator activity; chemoattractant activity; cytokine activity; cytokine activity; damaged DNA binding; double-stranded DNA binding; protein binding; protein kinase activator activity; repressing transcription factor binding; sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity; single-stranded DNA binding; transcription factor binding;
- HMGB1; high mobility group box 1; high mobility group (nonhistone chromosomal) protein 1 , high mobility group box 1 , HMG1; high mobility group protein B1; Amphoterin; DKFZp686A04236; high mobility group protein 1; HMG3; SBP 1; Sulfoglucuronyl carbohydrate binding protein; HMG-1; high-mobility group box 1; high-mobility group (nonhistone chromosomal) protein 1; HMG1; SBP-1
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.