Anti-hpse Antibody scFv (MOM-18377-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human hpse Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human HPSE, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Endoglycosidase which is a cell surface and extracellular matrix-degrading enzyme. Cleaves heparan sulfate proteoglycans (HSPGs) into heparan sulfate side chains and core proteoglycans. Also implicated in the extravasation of leukocytes and tumor cell lines. Due to its contribution to metastasis and angiogenesis, it is considered to be a potential target for anti-cancer therapies.
- beta-glucuronidase activity; cation binding; hydrolase activity, acting on glycosyl bonds; protein binding; protein dimerization activity; syndecan binding;
- HPSE; heparanase; HPA; HPSE1; HSE1; heparanase-1; endo-glucoronidase; HPA1; HPR1
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.