Anti-hspa5 Antibody (MOM-18571)
|Recombinant Anti-Human hspa5 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human HSPA5, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in Neut, FuncS, IF, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Probably plays a role in facilitating the assembly of multimeric protein complexes inside the ER.
- ATP binding; ATPase activity; calcium ion binding; chaperone binding; cysteine-type endopeptidase inhibitor activity involved in apoptotic process; misfolded protein binding; nucleotide binding; protein binding; protein binding, bridging; protein domain specific binding; ribosome binding; ubiquitin protein ligase binding; unfolded protein binding;
- HSPA5; heat shock 70kDa protein 5 (glucose-regulated protein, 78kDa); GRP78, heat shock 70kD protein 5 (glucose regulated protein, 78kD); 78 kDa glucose-regulated protein; BiP; immunoglobulin heavy chain-binding protein; endoplasmic reticulum lumenal Ca(2+)-binding protein grp78; BIP; MIF2; GRP78; FLJ26106;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.