Anti-hspd1 Antibody Fab (MOM-18381-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human hspd1 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment binds selectively to Human HSPD1, expressed in E. coli
- Human Hsp60 produced through recombinant DNA methods in E. coli
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Implicated in mitochondrial protein import and macromolecular assembly. May facilitate the correct folding of imported proteins. May also prevent misfolding and promote the refolding and proper assembly of unfolded polypeptides generated under stress conditions in the mitochondrial matrix.
- ATP binding; ATPase activity; DNA replication origin binding; cell surface binding; chaperone binding; lipopolysaccharide binding; nucleotide binding; p53 binding; protein binding; single-stranded DNA binding; unfolded protein binding; unfolded protein binding;
- HSPD1; heat shock 60kDa protein 1 (chaperonin); heat shock 60kD protein 1 (chaperonin) , spastic paraplegia 13 (autosomal dominant) , SPG13; 60 kDa heat shock protein, mitochondrial; GROEL; HSP60; chaperonin 60; 60 kDa chaperonin; heat shock protein 65; P60 lymphocyte protein; mitochondrial matrix protein P1; short heat shock protein 60 Hsp60s1; HLD4; CPN60; HSP65; SPG13; HSP-60; HuCHA60
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.