Anti-ifnar1 Antibody scFv (MOM-18572-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human ifnar1 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human IFNAR1, expressed in E. coli
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Associates with IFNAR2 to form the type I interferon receptor. Receptor for interferons alpha and beta. Binding to type I IFNs triggers tyrosine phosphorylation of a number of proteins including JAKs, TYK2, STAT proteins and IFNR alpha- and beta-subunits themselves.
- receptor activity; type I interferon receptor activity;
- IFNAR1; interferon (alpha, beta and omega) receptor 1; IFNAR; interferon alpha/beta receptor 1; IFRC; CRF2-1; IFN-R-1; IFN-alpha/beta receptor 1; interferon-beta receptor 1; beta-type antiviral protein; alpha-type antiviral protein; type I interferon receptor 1; cytokine receptor class-II member 1; cytokine receptor family 2 member 1; interferon-alpha/beta receptor alpha chain; AVP; IFNBR; IFN-alpha-REC;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.