Anti-igf2 Antibody Fab (MOM-18384-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human igf2 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment specifically binds to Human IGF2, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- The insulin-like growth factors possess growth-promoting activity. In vitro, they are potent mitogens for cultured cells. IGF-II is influenced by placental lactogen and may play a role in fetal development.Preptin undergoes glucose-mediated co-secretion with insulin, and acts as physiological amplifier of glucose-mediated insulin secretion. Exhibits osteogenic properties by increasing osteoblast mitogenic activity through phosphoactivation of MAPK1 and MAPK3.
- growth factor activity; hormone activity; insulin receptor binding; insulin-like growth factor receptor binding; protein binding; protein serine/threonine kinase activator activity; receptor activator activity;
- IGF2; insulin-like growth factor 2 (somatomedin A); C11orf43, chromosome 11 open reading frame 43; insulin-like growth factor II; FLJ44734; somatomedin-A; insulin-like growth factor type 2; IGF-II; PP9974; C11orf43; FLJ22066
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.