Anti-igf2 Antibody scFv (MOM-18384-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human igf2 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human IGF2, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- The insulin-like growth factors possess growth-promoting activity. In vitro, they are potent mitogens for cultured cells. IGF-II is influenced by placental lactogen and may play a role in fetal development.Preptin undergoes glucose-mediated co-secretion with insulin, and acts as physiological amplifier of glucose-mediated insulin secretion. Exhibits osteogenic properties by increasing osteoblast mitogenic activity through phosphoactivation of MAPK1 and MAPK3.
- growth factor activity; hormone activity; insulin receptor binding; insulin-like growth factor receptor binding; protein binding; protein serine/threonine kinase activator activity; receptor activator activity;
- IGF2; insulin-like growth factor 2 (somatomedin A); C11orf43, chromosome 11 open reading frame 43; insulin-like growth factor II; FLJ44734; somatomedin-A; insulin-like growth factor type 2; IGF-II; PP9974; C11orf43; FLJ22066
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.