Anti-igll1 Antibody Fab (MOM-18309-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human igll1 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is against Human IGLL1, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Critical for B-cell development.
- IGLL1; immunoglobulin lambda-like polypeptide 1; IGLL; 14.1; CD179B; IGL5; IGVPB; lambda5; ig lambda-5; CD179b antigen; CD179 antigen-like family member B; Pre-B lymphocyte-specific protein-2; immunoglobulin-related 14.1 protein; immunoglobulin-related protein 14.1; immunoglobulin omega polypeptide chain; IGO; AGM2; IGL1; CD179b; VPREB2; IGLJ14.1
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.