Anti-il10 Antibody (MOM-18385)
|Recombinant Anti-Human il10 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human IL10, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Recombinant full length protein (Rat)
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Inhibits the synthesis of a number of cytokines, including IFN-gamma, IL-2, IL-3, TNF and GM-CSF produced by activated macrophages and by helper T-cells.
- cytokine activity; growth factor activity; interleukin-10 receptor binding;
- IL10; interleukin 10; interleukin-10; CSIF; cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor; IL 10; IL10A; T cell growth inhibitory factor; TGIF; T-cell growth inhibitory factor; GVHDS; IL-10; MGC126450; MGC126451
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.