Anti-il12b Antibody Fab (MOM-18573-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human il12b Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is against Human IL12B, expressed in E. coli
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Cytokine that can act as a growth factor for activated T and NK cells, enhance the lytic activity of NK/lymphokine-activated Killer cells, and stimulate the production of IFN-gamma by resting PBMC.
- contributes_to cytokine activity; cytokine receptor activity; contributes_to growth factor activity; identical protein binding; interleukin-12 alpha subunit binding; interleukin-12 receptor binding; contributes_to interleukin-12 receptor binding; contributes_to interleukin-23 receptor binding; protein binding; protein heterodimerization activity; protein homodimerization activity;
- IL12B; interleukin 12B (natural killer cell stimulatory factor 2, cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 2, p40); NKSF2; interleukin-12 subunit beta; CLMF; CLMF2; cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 2; p40; IL 12B; IL12; subunit p40; interleukin 12; interleukin 12 beta chain; natural killer cell stimulatory factor; 40 kD subunit; natural killer cell stimulatory factor 2; NKSF; CLMF p40; IL-12 subunit p40; IL12, subunit p40; interleukin 12, p40; interleukin-12 beta chain; NK cell stimulatory factor chain 2; cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 40 kDa subunit; natural killer cell stimulatory factor, 40 kD subunit; IL-12B;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.