Anti-il12rb1 Antibody (MOM-18386)
|Recombinant Anti-Human il12rb1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human IL12RB1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Recombinant fragment corresponding to the extracellular domain of Human IL12RB1.
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Functions as an interleukin receptor which binds interleukin-12 with low affinity and is involved in IL12 transduction. Associated with IL12RB2 it forms a functional, high affinity receptor for IL12. Associates also with IL23R to form the interleukin-23 receptor which functions in IL23 signal transduction probably through activation of the Jak-Stat signaling cascade.
- cytokine receptor activity; contributes_to interleukin-12 receptor activity; contributes_to interleukin-12 receptor binding; contributes_to interleukin-23 binding; contributes_to interleukin-23 receptor activity; receptor activity;
- IL12RB1; interleukin 12 receptor, beta 1; IL12RB; interleukin-12 receptor subunit beta-1; CD212; IL-12RB1; IL-12R-beta-1; IL-12R subunit beta-1; IL-12 receptor beta component; IL-12 receptor subunit beta-1; interleukin-12 receptor beta-1 chain; IL-12R-BETA1; MGC34454
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.