Anti-il13ra1 Antibody scFv (MOM-18574-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human il13ra1 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human IL13RA1, expressed in E. coli
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Binds with low affinity to interleukin-13 (IL13). Together with IL4RA can form a functional receptor for IL13. Also serves as an alternate accessory protein to the common cytokine receptor gamma chain for interleukin-4 (IL4) signaling, but cannot replace the function of IL2RG in allowing enhanced interleukin-2 (IL2) binding activity.
- cytokine receptor activity; protein binding; receptor activity;
- IL13RA1; interleukin 13 receptor, alpha 1; interleukin-13 receptor subunit alpha-1; CD213a1; CD213a1 antigen; IL 13Ra; IL13 receptor alpha 1 chain; NR4; CT19; IL-13RA1; IL-13R-alpha-1; IL-13R subunit alpha-1; cancer/testis antigen 19; IL13 receptor alpha-1 chain; IL-13 receptor subunit alpha-1; bB128O4.2.1 (interleukin 13 receptor, alpha 1); CD213A1; IL-13Ra;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.