Anti-il15 Antibody (MOM-18387)
|Recombinant Anti-Human il15 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human IL15, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Recombinant full length protein (Human)
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Cytokine that stimulates the proliferation of T-lymphocytes. Stimulation by IL-15 requires interaction of IL-15 with components of IL-2R, including IL-2R beta and probably IL-2R gamma but not IL-2R alpha.
- cytokine activity; cytokine receptor binding; protein binding;
- IL15; interleukin 15; interleukin-15; IL 15; MGC9721; IL-15
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.