Anti-il17c Antibody (MOM-18388)
|Recombinant Anti-Human il17c Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human IL17C, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in ELISA, FC, IP, FuncS, IF, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- This cytokine has been shown to stimulate the release of tumor necrosis factor alpha and interleukin 1 beta from a monocytic cell line. The expression of this cytokine was found to be restricted to activated T cells.
- cytokine activity;
- IL17C; interleukin 17C; interleukin-17C; CX2; IL 17C; IL 21; MGC126884; MGC138401; cytokine CX2; IL-21; IL-17C
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.