Anti-il17re Antibody scFv (MOM-18389-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human il17re Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human IL17RE, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor which can activate the MAPK signaling pathway and seems to function at, or upstream of Ras. Isoform 2 and isoform 4 may be either cytoplasmic inactive or dominant active forms. Isoform 3 and isoform 5 may act as soluble decoy receptors
- receptor activity;
- IL17RE; interleukin 17 receptor E; interleukin-17 receptor E; FLJ23658; IL-17 receptor E; MGC71884
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.