Anti-il19 Antibody scFv (MOM-18390-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human il19 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human IL19, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- May play some important roles in inflammatory responses. Up-regulates IL-6 and TNF-alpha and induces apoptosis.
- cytokine activity;
- IL19; interleukin 19; interleukin-19; IL 10C; IL 19; MDA1; melanoma differentiation associated protein like protein; NG.1; ZMDA1; melanoma differentiation associated protein-like protein; melanoma differentiation-associated protein-like protein; IL-10C
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.