Anti-il1r1 Antibody (MOM-18578)
|Recombinant Anti-Human il1r1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human IL1R1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for interleukin-1 alpha (IL-1A), beta (IL-1B), and interleukin-1 receptor antaggedonist protein (IL-1RA). Binding to the agonist leads to the activation of NF-kappa-B. Signaling involves formation of a ternary complex containing IL1RAP, TOLLIP, MYD88, and IRAK1 or IRAK2.
- interleukin-1 receptor activity; interleukin-1, Type I, activating receptor activity; platelet-derived growth factor receptor binding; protease binding; protein binding; receptor activity; signal transducer activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
- IL1R1; interleukin 1 receptor, type I; IL1R, IL1RA; interleukin-1 receptor type 1; CD121A; D2S1473; IL-1R-1; IL-1RT1; IL-1RT-1; antigen CD121a; interleukin receptor 1; interleukin-1 receptor alpha; interleukin-1 receptor type I; CD121 antigen-like family member A; interleukin 1 receptor alpha, type I; P80; IL1R; IL1RA; IL-1R-alpha;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.