Anti-il20 Antibody scFv (MOM-18392-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human il20 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human IL20, expressed in E. coli
- Synthetic peptide located in interleukin 20 short form (IL-20s).
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Cytokine that may be involved in epidermal function and psoriasis. Acts through STAT3.
- cytokine activity; interleukin-20 receptor binding; receptor binding;
- IL20; interleukin 20; interleukin-20; IL 20; IL10D; ZCYTO10; cytokine Zcyto10; four alpha helix cytokine; IL-20; MGC96907
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.