Anti-il20 Antibody (MOM-18392)
|Recombinant Anti-Human il20 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human IL20, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Synthetic peptide located in interleukin 20 short form (IL-20s).
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, IF, IP, FuncS, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Cytokine that may be involved in epidermal function and psoriasis. Acts through STAT3.
- cytokine activity; interleukin-20 receptor binding; receptor binding;
- IL20; interleukin 20; interleukin-20; IL 20; IL10D; ZCYTO10; cytokine Zcyto10; four alpha helix cytokine; IL-20; MGC96907
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.