Anti-il21 Antibody (MOM-18393)
|Recombinant Anti-Human il21 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human IL21, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Cytokine with immunoregulatory activity. May promote the transition between innate and adaptive immunity. Induces the production of IgG and IgG in B-cells (By similarity). May play a role in proliferation and maturation of natural killer (NK) cells in synergy with IL15. May regulate proliferation of mature B- and T-cells in response to activating stimuli. In synergy with IL15 and IL18 stimulates interferon gamma production in T-cells and NK cells. During T-cell mediated immune response may inhibit dendritic cells (DC) activation and maturation.
- cytokine activity; cytokine receptor binding; interleukin-2 receptor binding;
- IL21; interleukin 21; interleukin-21; IL 21; Za11; interleukin-21 isoform; IL-21
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.