Anti-il21r Antibody Fab (MOM-18394-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human il21r Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is bind to Human IL21R, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Rat YB2/0 hybridoma transfectant cell line expressing truncated Mouse IL21 Receptor
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- The protein encoded by this gene is a cytokine receptor for interleukin 21 (IL21). It belongs to the type I cytokine receptors, and has been shown to form a heterodimeric receptor complex with the common gamma-chain, a receptor subunit also shared by the receptors for interleukin 2 (IL2) and interleukin 5 (IL5). This receptor transduces the growth promoting signal of IL21, and is important for the proliferation and differentiation of T cells, B cells, and natural killer (NK) cells. The ligand binding of this receptor leads to the activation of multiple downstream signaling molecules, including JAK1, JAK3, STAT1, and STAT3. Knockout studies of a similar gene in mouse suggest a role for this gene in regulating immunoglobulin production. Three alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding the same protein have been described.
- interleukin-21 receptor activity; receptor activity;
- IL21R; interleukin 21 receptor; interleukin-21 receptor; CD360; IL-21R; IL-21 receptor; novel interleukin receptor; NILR; MGC10967
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.