Anti-il23a Antibody Fab (MOM-18404-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human il23a Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is against Human IL23A, expressed in E. coli
- Recombinant Human full length IL23 P19 protein.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Associates with IL12B to form the IL-23 interleukin, an heterodimeric cytokine which functions in innate and adaptive immunity. IL-23 may constitute with IL-17 an acute response to infection in peripheral tissues. IL-23 binds to an heterodimeric receptor complex composed of IL12RB1 and IL23R, activates the Jak-Stat signaling cascade, stimulates memory rather than naive T-cells and promotes production of proinflammatory cytokines. IL-23 induces autoimmune inflammation and thus may be responsible for autoimmune inflammatory diseases and may be important for tumorigenesis.
- cytokine activity; contributes_to interleukin-23 receptor binding;
- IL23A; interleukin 23, alpha subunit p19; interleukin-23 subunit alpha; IL 23; IL 23A; IL23P19; interleukin six; G CSF related factor; P19; SGRF; IL-23-A; IL-23p19; IL-23 subunit alpha; interleukin 23 p19 subunit; interleukin-23 subunit p19; JKA3 induced upon T-cell activation; interleukin-six, G-CSF related factor; IL-23; IL-23A; MGC79388
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.