Anti-il23r Antibody Fab (MOM-18396-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human il23r Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment specifically binds to Human IL23R, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Associates with IL12RB1 to form the interleukin-23 receptor. Binds IL23 and mediates T-cells, NK cells and possibly certain macrophage/myeloid cells stimulation probably through activation of the Jak-Stat signaling cascade. IL23 functions in innate and adaptive immunity and may participate in acute response to infection in peripheral tissues. IL23 may be responsible for autoimmune inflammatory diseases and be important for tumorigenesis.
- contributes_to interleukin-12 receptor binding; contributes_to interleukin-23 binding; contributes_to interleukin-23 receptor activity; receptor activity;
- IL23R; interleukin 23 receptor; interleukin-23 receptor; IL 23R; IL-23 receptor
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.