Anti-il2rb Antibody (MOM-18399)
|Recombinant Anti-Human il2rb Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human IL2RB, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Rat CRNK cells and rat IL2 Receptor beta cDNA-transfected mouse L929 cell line.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, IF, IP, FuncS, FC, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for interleukin-2. This beta subunit is involved in receptor mediated endocytosis and transduces the mitogenic signals of IL2.
- interleukin-2 binding; interleukin-2 receptor activity; contributes_to interleukin-2 receptor activity; receptor activity;
- IL2RB; interleukin 2 receptor, beta; IL15RB, interleukin 15 receptor, beta; interleukin-2 receptor subunit beta; CD122; p75; IL-2RB; CD122 antigen; IL-2R subunit beta; IL-2 receptor subunit beta; interleukin 15 receptor, beta; high affinity IL-2 receptor beta subunit; high affinity IL-2 receptor subunit beta; IL15RB; P70-75
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.