Anti-il33 Antibody scFv (MOM-18400-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human il33 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human IL33, expressed in E. coli
- Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 112-270 of Human IL33
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Cytokine that binds to and signals through IL1RL1/ST2 and its stimulation recruits MYD88, IRAK1, IRAK4, and TRAF6, followed by phosphorylation of MAPK3/ERK1 and/or MAPK1/ERK2, MAPK14, and MAPK8. Induces T-helper type 2-associated cytokines.
- cytokine activity; protein binding;
- IL33; interleukin 33; C9orf26, chromosome 9 open reading frame 26 (NF HEV); interleukin-33; DKFZp586H0523; DVS27; DVS27 related protein; IL1F11; interleukin 1 family; member 11; NF HEV; nuclear factor for high endothelial venules; IL-33; IL-1F11; DVS27-related protein; interleukin-1 family member 11; nuclear factor from high endothelial venules; NF-HEV; NFEHEV; C9orf26; RP11-575C20.2
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.