Anti-il3ra Antibody scFv (MOM-18401-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human il3ra Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human IL3RA, expressed in E. coli
- Tissue / cell preparation. IL3R transfected COS cells.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- This is a receptor for interleukin-3.
- interleukin-3 receptor activity; receptor activity;
- IL3RA; interleukin 3 receptor, alpha (low affinity); interleukin-3 receptor subunit alpha; CD123; IL-3RA; IL-3R-alpha; CD123 antigen; IL-3R subunit alpha; IL-3 receptor subunit alpha; IL-3 receptor alpha SP2 isoform; IL3R; IL3RX; IL3RY; IL3RAY; hIL-3Ra; MGC34174
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.